- Quick Jump allows you to jump to a project, Organization, or Branch with just a few keystrokes. Use
CMD+Kto try it out!
- A new menu on Commits allows you to quickly access a specific file or page.
- We updated our file iconography in preparation for future releases.
- You can now edit Collection titles and descriptions inline.
- Copy share links to your clipboard with a single click now, instead of two.
- Zooming on the Layer Detail now centers at the top of the file—helpful for long webpage or app mocks.
- We moved the navigation arrows for moving between layers from the top right to the bottom center of the Layer Detail.
- Inputs in Dark Mode are now accessible and easier to discern.
- Our grayscales are now more accessible.
- If something goes wrong while syncing, we now do a better of job of retrying before alerting you.
- We improved messaging if syncing is delayed (we hope you never see it 🙈 ).
- We now do a better job of identifying when duplicate layers are being added to a Collection.
- We audited caching of data in our UI to improve the speed of navigating and rendering. This should be particularly noticeable for teams with many projects, users, and files.
- Occasionally, user-initiated actions, such as opening files, would stall background actions, like syncing. This is no longer possible.
- Fixed an issue that caused the desktop app to become permanently out of sync if a syncing project was removed from disk.
- The headers in our emoji picker were unreasonably small. Now, they’re just right.
- Fixed a missing 'personal project' label in the sidebar.
- Fixed the page layout for the screen that appears when you sync a project for the first time.
- Zoom-to-fit now works correctly when comparing two Artboards.
- We standardized cursor styles when you hover over items in rich text blocks.
- Fixed an issue where the overflow menu would load late, causing the UI to jump in Layer Detail.
- Fixed an issue where clicking X to exit a Collection would take you back to the exact same Collection.
- Fixed a few UI alignment issues in comments.
- Fixed several crashes that resulted in “Something went wrong” message taking over the desktop app.