- Dark Mode
- Emoji reactions
- We focused on file loading performance in this build and put several improvements in place.
- We combined the Project “About” and “Description” fields into a single “Description” field to reduce clutter.
- You’re now automatically logged into the desktop app when you click the “Open in MacOS” button.
- When you view changed files on a Branch, you’ll now see any artboards that were deleted from the Branch.
- When you click Reviews from the left side bar in Abstract, you’ll now see the review requests assigned to you as the default view.
- When you search for a Project, your search term will now be highlighted in the results.
- Present: The cursor now hides itself when idle and presenting a Collection. (No more folks thinking it’s part of your design!)
- Inspect: Now, you can only access locked layers through the layer tree, and you can click through them by default.
- Inspect: We improved panning performance.
- You’ll no longer see a new “Untitled Document” open alongside your own Sketch file when opening files from Abstract.
- Collections: Collections on a branch will now be visible from the branch overview tab so it’s easier to find and share your work!
- We improved proxy support (again!), adding support for Windows proxies.
- Projects made private on the Business plan can now be made visible to the team again on the Starter plan and are no longer forever stuck private.
- We removed the option to review a Branch that has already been merged.
- We fixed an issue where comments might not load correctly immediately after your computer’s power has been suspended.
- The sorting of Organizations in the dropdown switcher now takes capitalization into account.
- Non-Contributors can no longer create a Branch by double-clicking files on Master. This was a sneaky workaround for a while.
- It’s no longer possible to create a Commit with a single space character as the title—you’ll need to write something from now on.
- We fixed an issue that could cause blank Projects to appear in the syncing activity menu.
- Double-clicking fast on “Create Branch” or “New Project” will no longer create duplicates.
- We fixed an issue that happened when you scrolled back a long way in the activity feed.
- If saving from Sketch to Abstract fails for some reason, we’ll now let you know.
- If you make changes in Sketch but don’t save them and then reopen the file from Abstract, your changes will no longer be lost.
- Changed layers are now highlighted correctly again in the Inspect tab.