If you have signed into an existing Abstract account and the email invitation is sent to an unassociated, new email address, that new email address will automatically be added as a secondary email address to your personal account.
- Navigate to the email invitation in your inbox.
- Select Accept Invitation button in the email.
- A browser window will open where you may sign-up, sign-in, or confirm you’d like to join the organization that invited you.
Some organizations may share a link as an invitation. Once you click the link, a browser window will open where you may sign-up, sign-in, or confirm you’d like to join the organization that invited you.
When you sign up for Abstract, you’ll be asked if you want to create a new Organization or join an existing one. If you choose to join an existing Organization and Abstract can’t seem to find your company’s Organization, one of two things is happening:
- Your Organization’s Admin has chosen to be invisible to new users.
- The email domain you entered does not match an existing Organization in our records.
In either case, please reach out to your Abstract Organization’s Admin to request a direct invitation.