If you’re the first person on your team to join Abstract, you’ll need to create your team’s Organization.
To create an Organization:
- Go to Abstract’s sign up page.
- Fill out the information requested.
- Be sure to use the email address associated with the company that will be using Abstract.
- To sign up for emails about our upcoming webinars and trainings, select Yes, I would like to receive email updates.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Select Create a team.
- To use Abstract to version control only your personal design files, select Just the individual account.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Name your Organization.
- Click CREATE ORGANIZATION.
If you’re the Admin of an Organization, you can rename the Organization.
To rename the Organization:
- Open the Abstract app (desktop or web).
- Select Organization Details in the left side pane.
- Edit the Organization’s name.
- Click Save Changes in the top right corner.