Administrators can edit your organization’s details, manage the Viewers and Contributors, change permissions, edit Project details, and update integrations.
You can conveniently access some settings throughout the Mac app. They’re also centrally located in the Abstract web app.
- Use the People tab to invite, remove, and change roles for your team.
- Use Organization Details to change the name and logo for your team. You can also delete your organization here.
- Use Permissions to enable domain restrictions for new members and guests.
- Use Integrations to manage Slack notifications for public and private channels. You can also set-up Project-specific notifications. This option is available for Busines or Enterprise subscriptions.
- Use Billing to update payment methods, billing addresses, add VAT numbers, change your subscription, or cancel your account.