With Abstract’s version control, you can revert a Project’s Master or your Branches to any previous Commit. Restoring a previous Commit returns the Master or your Branch to exactly how it looked at that point in time.
To restore Master or a Branch to a previous Commit:
1. Open the Abstract desktop app.
2. Select the Project you’d like to restore.
3. Select Master (to restore Master) or a Branch (to restore your Branch) from the left side pane.
4. Click the COMMITS tab at the top.
5. Select the Commit you’d like to restore to.
6. Click the clock icon in the top right.
7. Summarize why you’re restoring to this Commit.
8. Click RESTORE COMMIT.
This restore will be recorded in the Master or Branch History.