The General Data Protection Regulation is a European Union (EU) mandate that extends and consolidates the scope of existing laws to enhance data protection and privacy for EU citizens. The changes we’ve made are for the benefit of all Abstract customers. The following are changes Abstract is enacting to ensure GDPR compliance so you can continue to trust us with your design files and workflow. We take your personal privacy and the privacy and security of your data very seriously.
- Our Data Processing Addendum was added to our Terms of Service in November.
- Export your files at any time.
- Terminate your account or cancel a subscription at any time.
- Manage marketing-related communications with Abstract via Personal Settings in the web application. Current users will be asked to opt-in to marketing emails next time they access Abstract via web.
- Review our sub-processors via our help center, which we will keep up-to-date.
You’re welcome to contact support with any questions you may have.