Some are experiencing issues with version 77 of the Abstract app where—when they try to open a file in Abstract—this error is thrown:
Could not open file: edit: Invalid object class color found in archive.
To workaround this issue:
- Quit Abstract.
- Download the newest Abstract build.
- Unzip and install the new build.
If you’re still seeing the error after installing the new build:
- Download the script below. You can use it to clear your Sketch cache.
- Unzip and run the cache-clearing script in Terminal.
- Once finished, open Abstract and open the file that originally threw the error message.