Some users are experiencing Could not connect to Abstract plugin or Could not open file: Job timed out errors.
These errors may be related to a Sketch Runner Pro plugin update released on April 24, 2019.
We’re collaborating with the Sketch Runner team to fix the problem. However, in the meantime, you have two options for getting back to work in Abstract.
- In Sketch, go to Sketch> Preferences > Plugins.
- Uncheck the box next to Sketch Runner.
- Restart both Sketch and Abstract.
- Download the Runner Classic .zip file.
- Open the download.
- Double-click the file to install it.
If these solutions don’t work for you,contact support with your debug report, found in Help > Save Debug Report.…