Design is [text-gtsuper]Context[text-gtsuper]
Every good idea starts with a doodle, a sketch, or a line jotted down in your notebook. A discovery, a question, an image you saw, or an insight in the shower.
We built Notebooks for all of us to have a place for all our stuff — the entire design process, not just the visuals.
Design is [text-gtsuper]Research[text-gtsuper]
When ideas, questions, and insights demand more consideration, we turn to research to identify the opportunity and learn from customer behaviors.
Notebooks can help you research and develop a brief to better map out the why and how behind the design.
Design is [text-gtsuper]Exploration[text-gtsuper]
Armed with insights, research, and goals, our design exploration has direction. Visual concepts are connected to what we've learned and presented as possible solutions, not isolated visual musings.
Notebooks lets us present our diverging ideas and possibilities in context.
Design is [text-gtsuper]Reviewing[text-gtsuper]
Good reviews make great designs, but bad feedback breaks designers. When we can present our work in context, show how we got there, and clarify the problems we're solving, we can get the exact feedback we're looking for—and ultimately unlock better solutions.
Design is [text-gtsuper]Shipping[text-gtsuper]
Designing without shipping is just practice. Seeing the whole process is important, but shipping is essential.
Use Notebooks to work closely with other teams to bring your designs to life, and to market.
Design is [text-gtsuper]Outcomes[text-gtsuper]
As we go through the product design process, our Notebooks fill up. These ideas, sketches, reviews, and collaborations are the outputs of our work, but they’re not what the work is for.
Good design delivers outcomes.
Take them on a Journey
- Up to 3 Notebooks
- Unlimited viewers
- Archived Notebooks are available for 30 days
- Reviews and review tracking
- Basic integrations: Figma, Sketch, and GitHub
- Basic insights
- Email support
- Notebook templates to organize every aspect of your work
- Focused reviews and review tracking — get feedback how you need it, from anyone, anytime
- Robust integrations with drawing tools like Figma and Sketch, and software tools like GitHub
- Project, team, and individual insights
- Fine-grained roles and permissions with SSO, SAML, and SCIM authentication
- Custom Notebook templates, statuses, and approval workflows
- Automated review requests to keep things moving
- Abstract Versions to track every step of your work
- Advanced organization-wide insights; learn exactly how you’re spending time and optimize future workflows
- Priority support with dedicated account management, custom invoicing, and contracts available