Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on Sketch files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Microsoft, Cisco, Intuit, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Understand GTM processes that span across departments; implement, build and maintain our robust set of integrations and tools (such as Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk, and others) to support the ability of our customer-facing teams to execute our GTM strategy and associated cross-functional processes and workflows
- Direct technical aspects of key customer systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Zendesk, Recurly amongst others); optimize the technology and work with our data analytics team to build the data processes that fuel accurate and timely business intelligence
- Partner with our Marketing and Sales teams to define a holistic lead, contact, and account management strategy that supports data unification and access across our internal systems, enforces governance, enables measurement, and ensures data quality and hygiene in our CRM database
- Maintain documentation on all key system configurations, integrations, and processes
- Manage a team of technology and operations staff to help administer and maintain key systems such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Partner with marketing and sales leaders to ensure end-to-end lead/account management (lead to revenue) visibility
- Create scalable and relevant training and documentation for various team members in Marketing, Sales, Account Management, and Support to ensure they are comfortable with our systems and processes
- Function as the technical expert on marketing attribution and sales pipeline reporting; develop, maintain and improve dashboards to track key success metrics for various teams and executive leadership
- In partnership with our Data Analytics, Finance, Product, and Engineering teams, constantly look for ways to improve our technology stack and integrate data silos with a build over buy mentality