Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on Sketch files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Shopify, Cisco, Intuit, Spotify, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re excited to add to Abstract’s growing Support team with the role of Support Engineer. With a strong focus on quality, human support, we seek someone who is naturally driven to put the customer’s experience first. Providing efficient, creative, and personalized solutions is at the heart of what we do. You’ll work alongside the Support team and across departments as the voice of the customer to ensure Abstract is continually learning and growing from customer feedback, questions, and technical challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Understand and effectively identify accurate solutions to complex technical issues about our web and desktop applications, Git and Abstract workflows, and our API and SDK
- Prioritize, own, and drive customer issues to final resolution
- Clearly communicate pertinent data and information to our customers and internal Abstract teams
- Engage with the development and product teams to escalate bugs, solve problems, or obtain missing information
- Consistently seek and provide proactive support: anticipate customer questions, inform customers of issue alerts, upgrades, product features, and best practices
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally to drive customer elation
- Work with our engineering team to prioritize issues and our documentation team to improve internal and external communications
- Join a Support team with worldwide customers which may occasionally result in evening, weekend, and/or holiday work